Monday, May 12, 2014

Intro

I have been an obsessive Amazing Race watcher since season 5, and I know more about the race than many casual watchers. I am not, however, a person who keeps my eyes out for sightings and follows the race every step of the way (although sometimes I wish I was!) I have formed many thoughts and opinions on the race, the way it is run, the dynamics between the teams, and the teams themselves. Please note that everything I post is completely opinion and I am entitled to my opinion, as you are to yours. If you disagree with me, I welcome differing views, but just be respectful as you tell me yours.

I will use this blog to post a variety of thoughts on everything from teams to tasks to travel itself. I will recall things that happened that you may have completely forgotten about, and bring up famous scenes that always make us fanatics laugh or gasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment